- Built-in step pulse multiplier 1, 2, 5, and 10
- Common Ground or Common +5 Volts Input Option Available
- Input Voltage of +12 to 40 VDC
- Phase Current Ranges from 0.3 to 7.0 Amps Peak
- Full step, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256
- RS485 Communication with Optional Converter Cards Available
- 2 User Configurable Digital I/O
- 2 Dedicated Inputs: 1 Optical Sensor for Homing, 1 Switch Closure to Ground
- Fully Programmable Ramps and Speeds
- Software Selectable Hold and Move Currents
- Stand Alone Operation with No Connection to PC
- Stores up to 16 Different Programs at Once with 4 kBytes of Mem
8 Available in 2 Business Days
2 Business Days
The potentiometer shown on the board can be rotated using a screwdriver. It’s recommended to rotate the motor at 0.25 RPS. Then to adjust the potentiometer until there is the least amount of vibration and noise coming out of the motor. This will be the position that the driver will perform smoothly with a given motor and power supply voltage.
The adjustment will alter the current waveform coming out of the driver and into the motor coils.
R710 INCLUDES A BUILT-IN STEP PULSE MULTIPLIER BOARD
The R710 has the same features as the R701 plus two additional features:
Input Option Header – allows the use of a Common Ground or a Common +5VDC for optically isolated inputs
Step Pulse Multiplier – will always output 10 microstepping, even with a step input of Full Step, Half Step, 5 Microstep, or 10 Microstep. The user no longer needs to change their original setup to get microstepping. Simply select the desired step multiplier of 1, 2, 5 or 10; to achieve the 10 microstepping output from the driver, while maintaining the rotational speed that you had in your original setup.
|2||+24 to 80 VDC|
|4||A Bar Phase|
|6||B Bar Phase|
To set the Current with the Correct Resistor, use the following Table:
|CURRENT (Amps)||RESISTANCE (Ohms)|
- INPUT VOLTAGE: +24 to 80
- DRIVE CURRENT(PER PHASE): 0.3 to 2 Amps or 1 to 7 Amps
- ISOLATED INPUTS: Step Clock, Direction, Enable & Disable
- STEP FREQUENCY (MAX): 200kHz
- STEPS PER REVOLUTION (1.8º MOTOR): 2000
Get the motor you need
Just fill out a Request for a Quote form, and tell us about your application and your needs. One of our applications specialists will review your request, and provide you with a quote promptly.