10 Available in 2 Business Days
2 Business Days
Looking For Higher Volume?
Features And Benefits
The BLDC100 series DC input drives are based on advanced digital current and velocity control technology and provide high torque, stable velocity and low noise.
- The structure is compact and the parameter is configurable.
- 12-48VDC supply voltage.
- Work in velocity mode.
- Accept analog control signal, digital control signal, RS-232/485 communication command or MMI control.
- High response of the PID velocity loop and D/Q current loop control.
- Brushless sinusoidal current control. With motor phase compensation.
- The drive can supply 10A (rms) maximum continuously current for each motor phase. And the twice over load 20A is allowed for 5 seconds.
- With eight single-ended optically isolated inputs (5-24V) which is configurable for sinking or sourcing by two switches, one analog input(0-5V, can be configured by software) and two darlington optically isolated outputs (maximum output current is 80mA).
- Outputs can be configured by 8 functions depending on different requirements.
I/O Pin Out
- Part Number: BLDC100
- Supply Voltage: 24 - 48 VDC
- Output Current: 0.1 - 10.0 A/Phase
- Communication Port: RS-232
- Status LEDs: 1 Red, 1 Green
- Digital Inputs: 8
- Digital Outputs: 2
- Analog Inputs: 1
- Under Voltage Protection: 8.5 V
- Input Signals Voltage: 5 - 28 V
- Speed Range: 150 - 4500 RPM
- Rated Velocity Error: +/- 0.5 %
- Weight: 6 oz
- Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 70 °C
- Humidity: 90% (Non-Condensing)
Get the motor you need
Just fill out a Request for a Quote form, and tell us about your application and your needs. One of our applications specialists will review your request, and provide you with a quote promptly.