10 Available in 2 Business Days
2 Business Days
The USB485 Converter card allows you to connect their RS485 device to a PC via a standard USB port.
- UART I/F Supports 7 / 8 Bit Data, 1 / 2 Stop Bits and Odd/Even/Mark/Space/No Parity
- Data rate 300 => 250K Baud
- 384 Byte Receive Buffer / 128 Byte Transmit Buffer for high data throughput
- Adjustable RX buffer timeout
- Auto Transmit Buffer control
- Integrated Power-On-Reset circuit
- Integrated 6 MHz – 48 MHz clock multiplier PLL
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/8/10 Compatible
USB485 Designer’s Kit (Lin p/n: USBKIT) is also available for purchase. This kit includes USB485 Converter Card, An Optical Sensor, Red Switch Push Button, and a 6 foot USB cable.
Get the motor you need
Just fill out a Request for a Quote form, and tell us about your application and your needs. One of our applications specialists will review your request, and provide you with a quote promptly.