- USB2.0, RS485 interface standard compliant
- Asynchronous Half Duplex (RS485) Self-adaption
- drives up to 32 RS485 devices
- up to 2Km at the speed of 57.6 Kbps
- < 0.5W Power Consumption
10 Available in 2 Business Days
2 Business Days
Current product is temporary unavailable.
If you have any questions , please contact us by link below.
Features and Benefits
USB to RS485 converter module can expand one RS485 asynchronous communication interface from a computer’s USB to other RS485 devices.
- This module uses a PL2303 chip and an easy-to-install driver.
- There are LED indicators on the module to show its working status: red for power, yellow for data sending, green for data receiving, which is convenient for system debugging.
- The baud rate of the module is 300bps-115.2kbps, and the RS485 transmission distance can be as far as 2km at the speed of 57.6kbps; The module can drive up to 32 RS485 devices.
- RS485 line is equipped with lightning protection, which effectively ensures the load capacity and working stability of the module.
Supporting Linux, Windows, Android, and Mac OS.
- Electrical Standard: USB2.0, RS485 interface standard compliant
- Transmission Rate: 300bps-115.2Kbps
- Working Mode: Asynchronous Half Duplex (RS485) Self-adaption
- Load Capacity: drive 32 RS485 devices
- Transmission Distance: up to 2Km at the speed of 57.6 Kbps (faster speed will shorten the distance)
- Power Consumption: ＜0.5W
- Dimension: about 85*23*14mm/3.35*0.91*0.55”
Get the motor you need
Just fill out a Request for a Quote form, and tell us about your application and your needs. One of our applications specialists will review your request, and provide you with a quote promptly.