Silverpak 17D Series
- NEMA 17, 1.8º Bipolar Step Motor
- Operates from +12 to 24 VDC
- Up to 85 oz-in of Holding Torque
- Phase current ranges from 0.25 to 2.0 Amps Peak
- 1.650 in Frame Size
- 1.8° Step Angle
- 2.69 to 3.24 in Length
- 29.74 to 86.38 oz-in Holding Torque
Due to unprecedented product demand along with the ongoing supply chain related issues with semiconductors, we are experiencing extended lead times for this product.
Please contact your account manager or email@example.com for additional information.
|MODEL NUMBER||HOLDING TORQUE|
|DO-4118S-01||30.00 (0.21)||0.18 (0.03)||0.55 (0.25)|
|DO-4118M-03P||45.00 (0.32)||0.28 (0.05)||0.75 (0.34)|
|DO-4118L-06P||85.00 (0.60)||0.37 (0.07)||0.85 (0.39)|
Motor Front Shaft Extension Length
Standard length is 0.94”.
Motor Shaft Diameter
Standard shaft diameter is 0.1968”.
Overall Body Length
Motor body length is available in various lengths (Dimension A):
. Model 4118S :2.69″(6.83 cm)
. Model 4118M:2.92″ (7.42 cm)
. Model 4118L:3.24″ (8.23 cm)
DB-9 Connector for Control (Dimension B)
|PIN NUMBER||COLOR (#26 AWG Lead)||FUNCTION|
|1||Red||+12 to 24 VDC|
The DB-9 provides power and controls
- INPUT VOLTAGE: +12 to 24 VDC (Including Unregulated Power Supplies)
- DRIVE CURRENT(PER PHASE): 0.35 to 2.0 Amps Peak
- ISOLATED INPUTS: Step Clock, Direction, Enable & Disable
- STEP FREQUENCY (MAX): 500kHz
- STEPS PER REVOLUTION (1.8º MOTOR): 200, 400, 800, 1600
- MICROSTEP RESOLUTIONS (1.8º MOTOR): Full, 2x, 4x, 8x
|Step Resolution||8x Microstep|
|Direction of Rotation||Counterclockwise|
|Holding Current||23% of motor's rated Current|
Get the motor you need
Just fill out a Request for a Quote form, and tell us about your application and your needs. One of our applications specialists will review your request, and provide you with a quote promptly.