Silverpak 17C Series
- NEMA 17, 1.8º Bipolar Step Motor
- Operates from +12 to 24 VDC
- Up to 85 oz-in of Holding Torque
- Phase current ranges from 0.25 to 2.0 Amps Peak
- 1.650 in Frame Size
- 1.8° Step Angle
- 2.69 to 3.24 in Length
- 29.74 to 86.38 oz-in Holding Torque
Due to unprecedented product demand along with the ongoing supply chain related issues with semiconductors, we are experiencing extended lead times for this product.
Please contact your account manager or email@example.com for additional information.
Each Silverpak comes with the following cable (Lin part number 090-00044):
DB-9 cable with white 3-pin connector
The Designer’s Kit (sold separately) enables first time users to become well acquainted with the options of our Silverpak C
RS485 Designer’s Kit (Lin part number: RS232KIT) Includes:
- RS485 to RS232 Converter Card
- An Optical Sensor
- Red Switch Push Button
- 3-Pin Cable
SilverPak C has a NEMA Size 17 Step Motor, and comes in three different sizes:
|PART NUMBER||MOTOR BODY LENGTH|
|4118S||2.69 (6.83)||30 (21.19)|
|4118M||2.92 (7.42)||45 (31.79)|
|4118L||3.24 (8.23)||85 (60.03)|
Motor Front Shaft Extension Length Standard length is 0.94”.
Motor Shaft Diameter Standard shaft diameter is 0.1968”.
Overall Body Length Motor body length is available in various lengths
(Dimension A): . Model 4118S (2.69″) .
Model 4118M (2.92″) .
Model 4118L (3.24″)
DB-9 Connector for Control (Dimension B)
|PIN NUMBER||COLOR (#26 AWG Lead)||FUNCTION||INPUT|
|1||Red||+V (Main Power In)|
|5||Orange||Switch Closure to GND (IN)||4|
|6||Green||GND (-V of main pwr in)|
|7||White||Opto Sensor Phototransistor (IN)||3|
|9||Yellow||Opto Sensor LED (Power Out)|
* Inputs are labeled 1, 2,3 and 4 for programming the ‘halt’ and ‘skip’ Commands. See Silverpak CE manual for more information.
The DB-9 provides power and controls
- INPUT VOLTAGE: +12 to 40 VDC
- DRIVE CURRENT(PER PHASE): 0.1 to 2.0 Amps Peak
- ISOLATED INPUTS: I/O, Switch Closure to Ground, Opto Phototransistor
- STEP FREQUENCY (MAX): 16.7 kHz
- STEPS PER REVOLUTION (1.8º MOTOR): 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600, 51200
|Running Current (m)||30% of 2.0 Amps|
|Holding Current (h)||10% of max current of 2 Amps|
|Step Resolution (j)||256x|
|Top Velocity (V)||305175 pps (microsteps/sec)|
|Acceleration (L)||L=1000, 6103500 usteps/sec^2|
|Microstep smoothness (o)||1500|
|Outputs (J)||both are turned off, J0|
|Baud Rate||9600 bps|
Get the motor you need
Just fill out a Request for a Quote form, and tell us about your application and your needs. One of our applications specialists will review your request, and provide you with a quote promptly.