10 Available in 2 Business Days
2 Business Days
Features And Benefits
The BLDC50 series DC input drives are based on advanced digital current and velocity control technology and provide high torque, stable velocity and low noise.
- The structure is compact and the parameter is configurable.
- 12-48VDC supply voltage.
- Work in velocity mode.
- Accept analog control signal, digital control signal, RS-232/485 communication command or MMI control.
- High response of the PID velocity loop and D/Q current loop control.
- Brushless sinusoidal current control. With motor phase compensation.
- The drive can supply 5A (rms) maximum continuously current for each motor phase. And the twice over load 10A is allowed for 5 seconds.
- With eight single-ended optically isolated inputs (5-24V) which is configurable for sinking or sourcing by two switches, one analog input(0-5V, can be configured by software) and two darlington optically isolated outputs (maximum output current is 80mA).
- Outputs can be configured by 8 functions depending on different requirements.
- Part Number: BLDC50
- Supply Voltage: 24 - 48 VDC
- Output Current: 0.1 - 5.0 A/Phase
- Communication Port: RS-232
- Status LEDs: 1 Red, 1 Green
- Digital Inputs: 8
- Digital Outputs: 2
- Analog Inputs: 1
- Under Voltage Protection: 8.5 V
- Input Signals Voltage: 5 - 28 V
- Speed Range: 150 - 4500 RPM
- Rated Velocity Error: +/- 0.5 %
- Weight: 6 oz
- Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 70 °C
- Humidity: 90% (Non-Condensing)
Get the motor you need
Just fill out a Request for a Quote form, and tell us about your application and your needs. One of our applications specialists will review your request, and provide you with a quote promptly.